- Targeted Repayment Assistance (TRA) is an additional repayment assistance for individuals and SME borrowers.
- Under the PEMULIH package announced on 28 June 2021, all individual borrowers, whether from the B40, M40, T20 and micro SME groups can opt-in for a 6-month moratorium.
- Applications will be automatically approved
- 6 months loan moratorium is available to all individuals (B40, M40, T20), microenterprises and affected SMEs starting 7 July 2021.
|Categories||Targeted Repayment Assistance|
|All individuals (B40, M40 dan T20)||
|All micro enterprises*|
|All SMEs* severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic||
*As defined by SME Corporation Malaysia
- Customised assistance (e.g. reduced instalments) to suit individual’s financial needs and circumstances is also available.
- To opt in, contact your bank from 7 July 2021 onwards.
- Visit your bank's website to find out how to apply via web form, email, or phone call.
- Provide your personal and loan/financing details and select the repayment assistance required.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions.
- Wait for a confirmation.
- Your bank will process your application within 5 calendar days (for individuals) or 14 calendar days (for microenterprises and SMEs).
- If you face difficulties with your bank, or have not received any response from your banks within the timeframe, you may contact BNMTELELINK or fill up bnm.my/RAsurvey to lodge a complaint.
Please visit the TRA Official Website for further information